Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lewis Hamilton expect less troubles in Australian GP

Lewis Hamilton finished first podium and get fifteen points at last week’s primary race in Sakhir. The 2008 champion was very happy his first podium in this season and he is hoping to do again his 2008 result at what time he won the race in Australian GP for McLaren.

Hamilton said, I have very happy in Albert Park, who is looking ahead to journey to Melbourne one more. I had a fantastic race her on my F1 first entrance in 2007, won the race a year later and completed full utilize of KERS to drive through the field there last year. Other than, for me the best belongings the Australian GP are the people and the ambiance. And the fans are very impressive; the public in the city and tracks are all incredible

I had a great race in Bahrain: despite losing time in the opening stint, I pushed like crazy for the whole race and I'm pleased that we've got some decent points on the board. I seem onward to Melbourne. I like the circuit, I think we'll go well there and I don't think we'll have the same problems that slowed our progress in Bahrain.

Related News:Button excite ‘wait and see access to rules'

Tag:Vodafone McLaren Mercedes eShop, F1 Store, Formula 1 Store, Formula 1 Latest news, Mercedes GP, McLaren F1, Redbull Racing, Ferrari F1, Sauber F1, Williams F1, Force India, Hispania Racing, Lotus F1, Virgin F1, Renault F1.