Sunday, March 21, 2010

Button excite ‘wait and see access to rules’

2009 World champion and McLaren new driver Jenson Button expect for next race weekend. In Australian Grand Prix Jenson hopes the better finish for that Bahrain Grand Prix he completed 7th position. He is agreeing Albert Park must fit the McLaren team.


Appearing in advance of the coming up Melbourne GP Jenson said: I have some tremendously enjoyable memories of racing in Australia. As with most drivers on the grid, Albert Park was my first opening to Formula 1, and I truly enjoyed my entrance, running as high as fourth before retiring. I was on pole in 2006, even though I had another non-finish. Of course, last year was a fairytale race for me - I took pole and victory, which was one of the most satisfying and emotional moments of my career.


Looking in advance to this year, I think we head to the Albert Park circuit sentiment more surely of our overall pace. It's quite a difference to Bahrain: no tight, low-speed sections and plenty of faster corners. We think the track arrangement should suit our package. We learnt some very helpful lessons about MP4-25 in the opening race, and the entire team is keen to put them into practice this weekend.

Related News: Lewis Hamilton expect less troubles in Australian GP

Tag:Vodafone McLaren Mercedes eShop, F1 Store, Formula 1 Store, Formula 1 Latest news, Mercedes GP, McLaren F1, Redbull Racing, Ferrari F1, Sauber F1, Williams F1, Force India, Hispania Racing, Lotus F1, Virgin F1, Renault F1.