Monday, January 11, 2010

US F1 announced John Anderson to become team manager

The New F1 team US F1 declared that it agreed with John Anderson to become US F1's team manager with instant consequence. Most lately, John Anderson was the team manager for Gil de Ferran's American Le Mans Series organization. I've known John Anderson and been close with him for almost 20 years - to be able to hire someone as knowledgeable, as organized and as victorious as he is will only improve our team as we move ahead, said US F1 team principal Ken Anderson.

He is simply the best at what he does and knows what it takes to be victorious in motorsports.

John Anderson, from Sydney, Australia. He was first came to the US in 1980, after some achievement running a prep and fab shop.

I came to the U.S. for what I thought was a few years and I've never left, and I've had some good runs, John Anderson added. Now to be able to have the chance to work with America's Formula One team, particularly with my friend Ken Anderson, is an incredible chance.

Ken's approach of US F1 - to have an open mind, be flexible and explore best practices, is why I'm here and I want to be a part of this.