Friday, June 11, 2010

Felipe not worried by Kubica rumours

Previous on this week the Ferrari team declared that it extensive its agreement for one more two seasons with Felipe Massa. Rumours in the paddock though connected Robert Kubica with a driver at Ferrari 2011 season. According to Massa it is not count any pressure to him as a Ferrari driver has to cope with dissimilar rumours all the time.


Talking about the rumours who forecasted Kubica to swap Massa the Brazilian said: "Since I came to Ferrari there have been different rumours every year. I don't care. I just care about what I want, I just care about my job in the team and for what I see, how the people are working and how they respect me. That's the most important thing, not what we hear.


"I would say every year that I have raced for Ferrari all the rumours have not been true, so what can I say?"