Saturday, March 20, 2010

Rosberg expects to go on powerful performance in Melbourne Race

The Australian GP has been a victorious race for Mercedes GP driver Nico Rosberg. The German achieved his maiden podium in Formula 1 at the 2008 Australian Grand Prix. The German is looking onward to travel to Melbourne once more. Talking about the coming GP weekend Nico Rosberg told: The Australian GP in Melbourne has forever been a winning race for me. I have been in the points for my last three races and had my first podium finish there in 2008 when I finished third.


Melbourne is a huge city so I actually enjoy stayed and the Albert Park street circuit is thrilling. It's fairly a challenging track as the public roads are always dirty to begin with and there are a lot of bumps to negotiate. With the modify in the time of the race last year, the low sun was one of the most hard things due to the late afternoon start.