Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lewis Hamilton on Jenson Button “All set For Fight” Read his complete interview…

Hamilton believes he is in his most excellent form for years as he prepares for what he feels can be the most thrilling Formula 1 season yet. It’s a time that sees the 25 year old joined by last year's World Champion Button, and with 7 times king Michael Schumacher comeback to the sport after a 3 year break.

obviously, the pre-season talk is at present focusing on how Button will fair next to Hamilton, who has been with McLaren since 1998.To that end, and to make sure fairness, McLaren have announced a secretly rearrange with Phil Prew, Hamilton's race engineer for the last three years, overseeing both drivers. Even though Button formally started race at McLaren F1 at the revolve of the year, they have yet to bump into one another, even though what time they do Hamilton can predict no issues.

He was unbelievable performance for last year, and what he has done in his career has been notable, said Hamilton on Button. I haven't had the opportunity to convene up with him yet. We have both been away preparation, but later on this month is when we get to do our first bit of work together, and I'm sure we'll get on very well.

Obviously, we both want to go into the season on the correct base, and we're going to be hard working together to thrust the team forward, but we also both desire to win.Jenson's got a huge amount of knowledge and I'm title into my fourth year, so I've fairly good skill as well, so I think we will both just nourish off each other, study a huge amount from one an additional.

When two excellent drivers work mutually in the same direction towards the same goal, they thrust the team onward double as fast as when there are two drivers going in different directions. Therefore, I see it “Button's arrival” as a genuine optimistic for the team. I'm very thrilled to get to the first test and have his input into our team.

Since for Schumacher's return, with the 41-year-old taking up the space vacated by Button at Mercedes GP, that only adds extra spice to events for Hamilton. Speaking to BBC Sport, he said: I kind of had an emotion he would come back, and it's unbelievable for the sport.

I really do think 2010 could perhaps be the most exciting season of Formula One yet. Unluckily we don't have Kimi , but we've , Jenson, Michael, Fernando Alonso, Felipe Massa, me, - all the best drivers and all in good teams.

However, having Michael comeback, the 7 times World Champion, is thrilling for all us drivers because what he's achieved is unbelievable. We're honored. We're all just conceited to be on the similar track as him, but of course we'll all want to beat him. Lewis feels following a tough 2009 in the wake of the 'liargate' scandal and McLaren's last season end before they finally returned to winning ways, he is prepared to take on Button, Schumacher at all.

Granting to being most at quiet when is in a F1 car, he added: all through the season, I grew a lot as an personality. I made some mistakes, but I grew from those, educated a huge amount. I suffer I'm a little less immature, a bit wiser and I expect that will reproduce on my move toward and performance this year.I hope it will help me in my executive process and all that stuff in the future.

I sense actually I'm in the best figure I've been in for a long time. Mentally, as a driver and as a person, all rounds, I absolutely am in a better position.