Saturday, January 2, 2010

Formula one 2009 Top Elimination of Trulli and Sutil in Brazilian GP

Adrian Sutil started 3rd at the Grid before Kimi Raikkonen brushed his wheels of the Force India car while overtaking it. Trying to overtake Sutil, Trulli came in close contact with Sutil and both the cars were in a knot as the drivers came out and blamed each other for the accident.Dissatisfied Force India chairman Vijay Mallya said he had big opportunity from Sutil, specially with the way he performed in the practice.

Force India team, for confident we had predictable a lot more from this race. Sutil did an wonderful performance in qualifying session and we were sure we could have selected up another few points, but unluckily he was just a victim of the accident. He expected much more, Mallya added.

Starting was well; I lost one place as Kimi overtake me on the outside. It was fine for the next corner but then Kimi hit Webber and lost his front wing, Adrian Sutil said.I was following him through the corner but then unexpectedly I got hit in the rear and lost control of the car. Trulli was there on the outside trying to go round. It was a really unintelligent maneuver as there was no space and I could not see him at all. At that point, it was not value it and it finished my race far too early on as I went over into the gravel, Adrian said.